Reasons to join Safe Road foundation
Help other people -you have a responsibility to care for other people, to help those less fortunate than you. When you have some spare cash, time or goods, it is an opportunity to help out.
Make a difference -You are making a statement that your life was worthwhile because you made a contribution to society.
Feel good -Giving to others improves your self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth. This advantage flows into all areas of your life so you will find that you are more confident at work and in social situations.
Meet new people – donations to charity give you the opportunity to meet new people and expand your circle of acquaintances.
Support a cause you need it – this is the opportunity to do some charity work for yourself as a road user.
You are victim of every day’s battle on the road
You believe in “Road safety is a responsibility, and you will share it”
- You want to go fast
- You want to be safe on the road
- You hate too much traffic
- You want others to follow the rules
- You love your country
- You don’t want any blood on the road
- You have the courage to support
Safe road is engaged in Traffic Planning- getting rid of Traffic Jam, Road rage etc. creating awareness amongst road user and Supporting victims of road accidents.
We are looking for an association with the Corporate, NGOs, individuals and government to further the cause. We have unique ideas to spread the awareness regarding road safety in schools and to work with the drivers of a different vehicle in accordance to their distinct need at a mass level. Also, we understand the need and can help in traffic planning to up bring its condition to international standard. Kindly feel free to contact us for queries or to fix an appointment to discuss the possibilities.
What we are looking for
- Commissioned work: for the government, non-government and companies related to road safety and traffic management.
- Sponsorship programmes: Awareness campaigns or other public gathering events.
- Partnership projects: For upcoming Training, Seminars, Conferences, Research and Publications projects.
- Donations: Donation in cash or kind.
- Volunteers: Extend your support by using your skills/professional knowledge etc. by being remote or in-office volunteer